Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hands, Hearts, & Hope Blog!

Hiya folks! Welcome to the Hands, Hearts, and Hope Blog Page!

We're a little late getting a page started, but since we have a writer, a blogger, and 2-3 techy people in the mix - why not, right??

So this is a call to arms - We're a little past ONE MONTH since the official Relay For Life Kick-Off, and we've wiggled our way into Silver!!

The goal is Gold - but truthfully the sky is the limit!

I (Chevelley) am no blogger, though it does interest me... but in the interest of sharing and creating a true team feel, I would love to see some of our writers on the team come in and make this site amazing with written word.

And some of graphics arts peoples, photo peoples, etc - will be in charge of making it look pretty, or awesome (or whichever is the more accepted universal term lol) with graphics, photos, etc.! 

This is a page to boost promotion, gain another area of outreach, and increase excitement within the team, as well as the entire Second Life universe - and beyond... into the organic world too!

So without further rambling from me... welcome to Hands, Hearts, and Hope!
We're glad you're here!!  GO RELAY!!


1 comment:

  1. *waves to the group* For those of you who don't know me, I am Tea (aka SofTea Mistwalker Somerset in SL) and yes, I am a published writer. I think this blog is an awesome idea, and I will have some inspirational stories to post soon. This will be great place for us to grow closer as a team with a common goal, and as a reminder of why we relay so we can keep the positive energy flowing. GO RELAY!!

    ReplyDelete